Everything You Need to Know About the Connor McGregor Rape Accusations at the Heat Game

UFC fighter Connor McGregor has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman at the Denver v Miami Finals Game 4 at Kaseya Center last week.

Demand letters have been written by attorney Ariel Mitchell, that were sent to McGregor and first obtained by TMZ Sports. 

HERE’S WHAT ALLEGEDLY HAPPENED

In the letters, Mitchell writes that NBA and Heat security separated the woman from her friend and forced her into a VIP men’s bathroom that McGregor and his security guard were waiting in.

“Security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.”

The letters say the UFC star then came out of the handicap stall and forced his tongue in the woman’s mouth and “aggressively kissed her.”

The woman told McGregor she needed to pee, which got him off her but then he reportedly forced her to have oral sex with him.

Then he grabbed the woman, pinned her up against a wall and attempted to sodomize her.

The victim elbowed McGregor multiple times which allowed her to escape but she ran away so quick that she left her purse, which Mitchell writes McGregor’s security guards obtain until she begged them to return it.

On Sunday morning, the woman reported the incident to local police and an officer advised to obtain an attorney.

The woman is wanting settlements from the NBA, Miami Heat as well as McGregor instead of litigation.

“Asked Thursday by ESPN about the McGregor allegations, a spokesperson for the Miami Police Department said its special victims unit is investigating a report filed Sunday and no additional information will be released at this time,” ESPN Staff Writer Marc Raimondi wrote. 

Related Article:  Shaq Had Some Very Confusing On-Air Advice For Jaylen Brown

CONNOR MCGREGORS REACTION

In a statement, representatives for McGregor strongly denied the accusations. They said that “Mr. McGregor will not be intimidated”.

MIAMI HEAT’S REACTION

“We are aware of the allegations and are conducting a full investigation,” the Heat said in a statement. “Pending the outcome of the investigation, we will withhold further comment.”

The NBA has also said it was working with the franchise to gather more information.

UFC’S REACTION

“The organization is aware of the recent allegations regarding Conor McGregor and will continue to gather additional details regarding the incident,” UFC said in a statement. “UFC will allow the legal process to play out before making any additional statements.”

The former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion has been accused of sexual assault four times before, all of them being outside of the US.

He has not faced any legal punishment.

McGregor’s appearance at the Finals game had already drawn headlines due to his actions on the court during a pre-planned bit.

He was meant to jokingly attack the Heat mascot but the man playing ‘Burnie’ was sent to the hospital after suffering multiple blows to the head.

READ MORE: Shannon Sharpe Blasts Jimmy Butler for His HOF Take

-->