Basketball Forever Competition Terms & Conditions (“The Competition Terms”)
Closing Date: 13.7.21
Winners Notified by email: 22.7.21
Major Prize (1x). Overall winner will receive:
1 pair of Converse’s Space Jam sneakers, hoodie, shorts & tee.
Runner Up Prizes (3x) There are three runner-up prizes on offer, these include:
1 pair of Converse’s Space Jam shoes
How to Win: Entrants to tell us, via email in 20 words or less who you prefer and why: LeBron or Jordan?
Questions: [email protected]
- This competition is made available by Forever Network Pty Ltd (ACN: 608544341) (“the company, “us”, “we”, “Forever Network” or “our”) in partnership with Russell Corp Australia Pty. Ltd ABN 68 069 922 970 (“Competition Partner”) to Australian customers only.
- By entering the competition, you agree to and are bound by, the Competition terms, and the Forever Network Terms of Service, as amended from time to time, found here: https://www.forevernetwork.com/terms-of-service
- This is a game of skill where the most creative entry will win.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents – where a winner is under 18 years of age, prizes will be awarded only if the consent of their legal guardian is first given and obtained (“Eligible Entrant”). One entry per person.
- Original Entry and Intellectual Property. By entering this competition, you warrant that your entry is your own original creation of the entrant and is not; that of a third-party; or owned (in any way) by a third party. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to seek all permissions related to any content submitted. We take no responsibility in images or videos used that are copyright or of another individual where permission was not sought.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Competition Partner, and their Distributors, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Employees and (and their immediate families) of Forever Network Pty Ltd are also ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Ineligible Entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address, contain inappropriate or offensive content, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by us at our sole discretion.
- Key Dates. Following the conclusion of the competition on the Closing Date, Forever Network will select the most creative entry as the winner. The judging will take place at the offices of Forever Network: Level 5, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The winning entry will be notified via email. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email no more than 3 weeks after the judging date. Winners may be announced on the Basketball Forever Social Media Pages, Website and electronic mail/messaging.
- Unclaimed Prize. In the event of the prizes being unclaimed, further judging will take place to determine the replacement winning entry. Any further judging will take place at the offices of Forever Network (as listed above), 3 weeks after the original prize judging date. The replacement winning entry will be notified by email on the same day.
- Exchanges. The prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for alternative item or cash.
- Competition Discretion. Forever Network’s decisions on all matters pertaining to this competition are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
- Not in Conjunction. This competition is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or competition by Forever Network or the Competition Partner.
- Amendments. Forever Network reserves the right, at any time, to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- Costs. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Publicity. The Company and the Competition Partner reserve the right to re-use all competition entries on their social channels. Entrants consent to Forever Network or the Competition Partner using their names, likeness, images and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Competition Partner or Forever Network, and their affiliated, agencies, and associated entities.
- Personal Information. Forever Network collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. We may also send exclusive offers, news updates, merchandise and other communications from time to time.
- Communications. By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive communications from the Competition Partner and their affiliates for marketing purposes.
- Non-Excludable Guarantees. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under other consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Forever Network and the Competition Partner (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) whatsoever which is suffered, including for any: personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition. In addition, all entrants release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google from any liability incurred by entrants in conjunction with this competition. Forever Network do not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by the Competition partner, distributor or reseller regarding this competition.
- Indemnification. Without limiting the above paragraph, Forever Network and the Competition Partner as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Forever Network Pty Ltd and its affiliates, their respective members, directors, officers, employers, shareholders, agents, suppliers and licensors from all claims and expenses, including all reasonable attorney’s fees, that arise from your entry in the competition.
- Suspension. The company reserves the right, at our sole discretion to terminate, modify or suspend the competition due to unauthorized interventions, security concerns, technical failures, or other reasons as determined by us.
- Disqualifications. Forever Network and the Competition Partner reserve the rights, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be:
- tampering with the operation of the competition or any website related to the competition (including by creating multiple accounts);
- engaging in conduct in breach of Forever Networks Terms of Service;
- to be acting in violation of the Competition terms; or
- to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person participating in or connected with the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and courts of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Dispute. If there is a dispute, Forever Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the validity of the claim made.
- Third Parties. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any league, it’s players and sponsors, or the platforms it is hosted on, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Tik Tok their affiliates or otherwise.
- Interpretation. A reference to the company includes the companies’ executors, administrators, successors and permitted assignees, including any person taking by the way of novation. In the Competition Terms, headings, bold text, bullets and numbering are for convenience only and do not affect its interpretation.
- No waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of the terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other parts of the terms. In order for any waiver of compliance with respect to the terms to be binding we must provide you with written notice from an authorized representative.
- Severability. If any provision of these terms is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the terms will remain in force apart from the provision which is deemed to be deleted or modified to the extent necessary to make it lawful, valid, or enforceable.
Copyright 2020 Forever Network Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.